Introducing The Tupelo™ Bridge
for all your temporary tooth or teeth needs
“The temporary bridge that lets you smile with confidence”
See the Difference the Tupelo Bridge Makes!
Slide the images below to view the change Tupelo Bridge makes!
Maxillary Incisal Lingual View
with Open Occlusion of Tupelo
Mandibular Occlusal View
with Open Occlusion of Tupelo
The Tupelo is exactly what dentists and patients have been hoping for. A fully trademarked, high quality, removable bridge for one to four teeth that fits perfectly and looks natural, while waiting for your implant. Just pop in the Tupelo and keep smiling with confidence as you go!
This non-invasive process couldn’t be easier. Best of all, it’s painless. No shots, no drilling, no hours in the chair. Two quick fittings and you’re there. You can live your life with freedom and no one needs to know that you’re missing a tooth.
Until the Tupelo came along, the options for a temporary dental replacement left a lot to be desired. The most widely used solution is the Flipper. It is often uncomfortable when worn while eating and isn’t natural looking. In fact, if you think about the name “Flipper”, it does just that, it flips around in your mouth. Have no fear the Tupelo is here. Wear it with freedom!
Tell your dentist to visit TupeloTooth.com!
The purpose of the Tupelo is to enhance his or her appearance. It is comfortable to wear, difficult to detect, and allows the user to speak and drink normally.
The Tupelo can be worn whenever the user wishes to feel more confident, and more attractive about their appearance.
The most important aspect of the Tupelo is to retain the space of the missing tooth for future dental work.
10 Great Reasons To Smile Thanks To The Tupelo™
Saves time in the chair
Secure, and snug fit
May reduce swelling after extraction.
Ease of insertion and removal
Does not affect your speech
You can eat, talk, and go out in public and no one knows any of your teeth are missing.
- is a temporary appliance which was designed for implant cases. It is a strong rigid material which is designed to have no pressure on the soft tissue while dental implants heal into the bone.
- does not interfere with the chewing surfaces of your upper and lower teeth, and the device incorporates the tooth to be extracted and the abutting teeth. It does not cover the palate like a Flipper. This appliance can be worn even if you clench or grind your teeth.
- is a very custom slim fitting appliance that is 1mm thick or less, so it does not affect your speech. It does not feel like a mouthful of marbles.
- can be used if you have one to four missing teeth and you have a tooth on both sides of the missing teeth that are healthy and stable with no periodontal disease. Also, make sure the patient has enough healthy teeth to chew with away from the Tupelo to avoid fracturing the appliance.
- can be worn from the time of the extraction until you get the permanent solution. It can also help reduce swelling immediately after the extraction, as well as helping the prevention of dry socket.
- can be fabricated for someone who’s been missing a tooth and needs to attend a formal affair and they don’t want people to know they have a missing tooth.
- can be worn while you are waiting for your insurance coverage to cover your final restoration.
- is less invasive than most appliances because if one tooth is to be extracted the appliance will incorporate three teeth.
- is a customized appliance fabricated to each individual’s unique features, which makes the patient feel more confident while waiting for their future implant.
- can be used if a person has been told by their dentist that they need a tooth extracted and are a candidate for an implant. This is possible if the teeth on both sides of the tooth to be extracted are healthy. Tell your dentist to go to TupleoTooth.com.
comes with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, when fitted and worn properly. That’s why people who have tried The Tupelo™ swear by it. See why you will too.
The Tupelo Compared to the In-House Essix with Denture Tooth or Temporary Crown and Bridge Material
The Tupelo has an open occlusion unlike the In-House Essix, so it doesn’t affect the occlusion.
The Tupelo is a temporary appliance which has been designed for implant cases. It is a strong rigid material which is designed to have no pressure on the soft tissue while dental implants heal into the bone. The flimsy In-House Essix can hurt the soft tissue while the implant or graft is healing.
The Tupelo is much more durable because the tooth will not pop out of the appliance. No fluid can get through and stain between the pontic and base of the Tupelo. The In-House Essix will stain with liquids such as wine, spaghetti sauce, etc..
The In-House Essix does not have a custom look for the patient. There are a lot of shapes and shades to people’s teeth. The Tupelo is fabricated in a lab to have the custom fit and look for each individual wearing the Tupelo, which makes the patient feel more confident while waiting for their future implant.
The In-House Essix comes only in one shade per tooth. The Tupelo can be fabricated with multiple shades, such as the cervical 1/3 can be darker than the rest of the body of the tooth. These esthetic features are what make the Tupelo a better custom look, so you can feel confident in public.
The Tupelo is fabricated in our lab to save time and money for the dental office. The Tupelo takes minimal time, if any, for adjustments, which also saves money for the dentist.
The Tupelo incorporates only 3 teeth if one tooth is to be extracted, where the In-House Essix involves either a quadrant or full arch.
The Tupelo Bridge is a temporary tooth or teeth which offers an excellent solution for dentists who want a high quality affordable temporary appliance for their patients. More than anything, you’ll have an extremely happy clientele. And as the word of the Tupelo travels, that means more smiles for patients and dentists alike.
The Tupelo comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, when fitted and worn properly, that’s why people who have tried the Tupelo swear by it.